Friday, February 14, 2014

FABULOUS Red Lips for your Valentine!


Classic, bold, and always in style, red lips are FABULOUS! Everyone has a perfect shade you just have to find it. I'm in a committed relationship with a gorgeous shade of crimson and we have been going steady for years now. I've even been known to choose an outfit around a certain shade of red, Sephora lip stain....that would be you! 

I've also learned the hard way that there is a correct way to wear red lips so they look tidy.... First I  blend my foundation onto my lip line slightly. Then I line my lips in a color lighter than the lipstick so there is not a harsh outline. Next I apply the lip color and blot the excess. I then dust a layer of mineral powder or HD powder over the lip color. Last I put a layer on top of the powder. It may seem like quite a few steps but it is well worth it when you are out for an evening of fun, food and libations aka...a FABULOUS party!
























I concur!


http://www.sephora.com/?om_mmc=esv330231-GG&om_kwpur=332758463&ppc_crid=24281710697&site=us_search

This is one of my number one steady beau! Sephora lip stain in red 01.
I top it off with either a clear gloss or another shade of red for added moisture.



Dior Addict Extreme 756 Fireworks. It is sheer and conditions my lips with out bleeding.

















Happy Valentines Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment