Thursday, September 17, 2015

My 5 Must Have Items for Fall.....Are FABULOUS!

Fall is finally here! I think it's my favorite season because it's not too warm and not too cold. Like Goldilocks, I like it when the temperature is "just right".  I also happen to love boots more than sandals, so it's safe to say, fall is my favorite season.

Living in San Francisco, Fall is a perpetual season with the exception of a few days of temperature highs and lows. My wardrobe is full of coats and boots and I've found this to be a magic formula. I also happen to have had a fashion savvy mother-in-law who told me..."as long as you are wearing a nice coat it doesn't matter what is underneath." That was one of the most valuable pieces of fashion advice I've ever received.  I could have yoga clothes or a cocktail dress underneath a Burberry trench...if I don't remove my coat when I enter a heated room it's safe to say you'll never know.  However, if I was in a rush there's probably something dreadful underneath. As a busy mom I feel like I have a right to hide under a coat and sunglasses sometimes.....don't' we all?

My first fall pick is the Burberry trench. I've had mine for ages and I still love it!  You will also see boots on the list because I love boots...who doesn't?! They're comfortable, keep you warm and instantly transform any outfit. I've also selected a cross body bag because having your hands free to hold a latte and phone are pretty much a necessity. Red lipstick is on the list...for me it's timeless. And, last but not least, a pant suit. You can wear the coat with jeans or the pants alone, or together for a FABBULOUS look. 


                                                                    1. Trench
 

 
 
 
2. Boots
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Cross Body Purse
 
 
 
 
4. Red Lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Pant Suit
 


 
 
 
 
 
I've posted my Fall/Winter picks at stores like Nordstrom and Sacks Fifth Avenue on Sydewalk! These key pieces on my page are the foundation to a FABULOUS fall wardrobe! Happy Shopping! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment