Friday, June 19, 2015

I Promise This Gift Will Make Dad Happy!

Every time I go to buy a Father's Day present I feel stumped. The men in my life are the type that just go and buy something when they need it so gift giving is definitely more along the lines of something fun or something they aren't familiar with. Luckily ,this year I found the perfect choice.

I'm not sure how many of you are rye whiskey drinkers out there, but I'm willing to bet there are more this year than there were last year. I recently read an article about how the spirit is growing, and after tasting Corbin Cash Rye Whiskey...I get it. It's just flat out amazing. After having a taste, I immediately wanted to grab a Baccarat lowball glass and pour it over ice while sitting in some dark, sexy cocktail lounge, and discussing nothing important yet everything intriguing. Now, blink your eyes, come back to Earth and realize you can have this experience in a bottle...and not just any bottle, but a fabulous beveled bottle you will want to leave out for guest's to see and save when it's empty....because it will be empty faster than you think!

Also, this isn't your grandpa's whiskey. It's made in small batches and has notes of spice and vanilla with a lingering sweet finish. It's beyond perfect as a Father's Day gift. Just imagine how sentimental your dad or beau will get after a few glasses on the rocks?
 
I'm almost hesitant to tell you I grew up in the same small town as David John Souza, the master mind behind this relatively new line of spirits because I don't want you to think I'm being bias. Bias I am not, and regretfully I admit I'm ridiculously picky. However, I can't always be humble and I think for the sake of suggesting you buy something, my selective nature makes me a ringer for gift buying suggestions. 
 
Every product that comes from the Souza Family Farm and on-site distillery is made and grown with meticulous attention to detail and care. That is what makes it so special.
 
With that said, there will be more fun blogs coming on Fridays where I'll share more of Corbin's spirits in recipes I've concocted. Just wait for my Coconut-Chia Seed Pudding, it's healthy, DELISH, and has a kick to it.  I'll also be sharing cocktails that'll be perfect for your summer soirées. Stay tuned and I highly recommend that you get a bottle of this limited whiskey for dad...I promise he'll love it!

Click the link at the bottom to purchase direct, or check your local Whole Foods, or BevMo.



 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



                                                                Corbin Cash Website:
                                                        http://sweetpotatospirits.com/


                                                     Click below to purchase:
                        http://www.bountyhunterwine.com/product.asp?ic=1SCORNVWH3R

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment