Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tis The Season For Fireworks and Red Lips!

Red lips are sort of an everyday thing for me and with July 4th just around the corner I thought I'd share my top picks from stains to glosses....let the fireworks begin!




1. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red

This red is perfect during the summer with a shimmery fuchsia on top. During the holidays I like to add a darker shimmery gloss on top of this. I also like to layer this lippie with the Chanel I have listed below (#4).  It adds a bit of moisture and the colors compliment each other.




2. Sephora Lip Last in Color 19 Matte Red

I also like to use this as a base  the same way I do with #1. It makes a more long wearing combo than above and it won't bleed.




3. NARS Limited Edition Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Mysterious Red

I love the ease of this and the fact that it delivers a precise line.  






4. Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion 104

I layer this color over darker colors and wear it alone...definitely my go to perfect red and the amount of moisture it delivers is perfect.






5. MAC Red

I have gone through multiple tubes of this, tried and true.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment