Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fabulous Cocoa-Cinnamon Chews with White Chocolate Chips

I like to put a new twist on old favorites so yesterday I concocted these gems and I have to say, I was more than pleased with the result. They are simple, delish and of course.....fabulous!





 


Fabulous Cocoa-Cinnamon Chews with White Chocolate Chips

2 Sticks of salted room temp butter

2 Large eggs

1 Teaspoon of Corbin Sweet Potato Liquor or Vanilla (The Corbin Liquor is a "secret" ingredient that makes them extra yummy!)

1 1/2 Cups of granulated sugar

1 Cup of light brown sugar

2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder

1 Teaspoon of cinnamon

1 Teaspoon baking soda

1/2 Teaspoon of sea salt

2 1/2 Cups of flour

1 Cup of white chocolate chunks

Optional:

1/2 Cup of chopped pecans

1/2 Cup of shredded coconut

Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl then add sugars and coca powder. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Combine wet and dry ingredients until well mixed, then add chips.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

If my daughters had their way, I would add pecans and shredded coconut. However, they'd flip if I put nuts in the cookies...sigh...maybe once I ship them off to grandmas for a weekend I'll try it. No, wait, if they are at grandmas, I will NOT be cooking! I'll be sipping wine by a pool somewhere fabulous!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment