Sunday, August 2, 2015

5 Reasons Why This Is the Holy Grail Of Foundaions!

I finally found the holy grail of foundation....MAKE UP FOR EVER recently came out with a new foundation  just as I was looking for something better than what I was using. It's called HD High Definition Foundation.  I was previously using a foundation that didn't break me out, but the colors were never right, and I was spending way too much time bronzing it up to make it match my ever-changing skin color. Finally, I decided, with literally thousands of options, I should be able to find something better...anything. I began test driving foundations for about a month, and much to my surprise, I actually didn't feel like I was settling when I tried this one. Here are the reasons why. 

1. I didn't break out.

This was HUGE for me. I literally held my breath each morning after I started wearing it before I looked in the mirror. I was expecting a new blemish to pop up, and to my surprise, I didn't have any unwelcome visitors! Hooray!

2.  The color match was perfect.

I have A LOT of yellow in my skin and it was absolutely identical to the color on my neck, which had some self-tanner on it.

3. It felt light.

It's not the lightest weight foundation as it's medium to full coverage, but it didn't feel overly heavy like other foundations I've recently tried.

4.  It looked great in pictures.

Haven't you ever noticed how your foundation can have a very different camera look? I struggle with this all the time. In the past my foundation has always looked too pink or just plain off. This is the first time I've actually liked the way my skin looks on camera.

5. It goes on easily and blends well.

I use either a blending sponge or brush, but either way it goes on easily and quickly because it isn't too thick.






                                      


In sunlight.
 


Without flash.
 
With flash.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment