Wednesday, August 19, 2015

5 Fabulous Things I'm Currently Obsessed With!

So, this summer I had a love affair with pink. I've always loved this chic feminine color and with my fresh tan, pink seemed like a perfect fit. Below are my FABULOUS favorites!


 
1. H&M Rose Gold Locket Necklace 2. Blending Sponge 3. O.P.I., Mod About You 4. Sephora, Orchid Luster Matte Lip Gloss 5. Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with SPF 30


1. H&M Necklace

This necklace is perfect with a simple top and dresses up just about anything. I love the bold simplicity of it.

2. A blending sponge changes your makeup game completely. Dampen it and your foundation will look seamless. I also use it for under eye concealer application.

3. O.P.I. Mod About You

I LOVE how bold and very purely pale pink this looks on. Also, I am very olive and this polish has a lot of pigment so the color looks amazing on.

4. Sephora Matte Luster in Orchid

Sephora's Luster Matte Gloss is perfect to wear alone or to contour your lips while adding moisture. Use a simple dot in the center of your pout in a shade lighter than your base color for added moisture and a fuller look.

5. Murad's Inviviblur smells divine and I love how smooth my skin feels after it's applied. It does double duty too, it has SPF 30 in it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment