Saturday, January 11, 2014

FABULOUS FAVORITE......ALL THINGS PINK!


Pink is FABULOUS! It's feminine, classic, chic and sophisticated. I'm in love with the color pink and have been for a while. From the faintest tone of blush to Radiant Orchid(color of 2014) and every shade in-between. It is such a powerful color and I wish I saw more of it.  To me the statement pink makes is similar to that of black, it is impossible to ignore and makes a bold statement.....and is nothing short of FABULOUS!

 
"Pink is not a color...
It's an attitude!"




 



Thomas Pink.....this is your one stop shop for the perfect tailored shirt.




If I owned this outfit I would live in it!





 




 
 
 
 
 
Chanel tote....FABULOUS!



Hermes enamel H bracelet.....FABULOUS!
 





 
 

 
Pink Sapphires...Ummmm- beyond FABULOUS!
 
 




Now these are the kind of shoes I need to wear down a dark alley at midnight! FABULOUS!

http://www.luxuryhighheelshoes.com/christian-louboutin-asteroid-160mm-leather-pink-pumps-p-35.html
 


Badgley Mishka.......so feminine.








Christian again....and WOW!



Decadent cashmere, I would wear this with black leather skinny's or skinny jeans and pumps, I could go on and on. This is a FABULOUS staple.
 
 
 

 
 







Vintage YSL

 
This glamorous gown should be accessorized carefully since the dress is soooo spectacular but imagine the possibilities!
 
 
 
Zuhair Murad 2014.....


 

Miss Selfridge pink crepe dress.....the possibilities are endless with this FABULOUS dress.

 

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
















 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Pink abstract artwork....FABULOUS!




 
 
Pink leather Moroccan pouf....



 
 
Jane Austen Pink Leather Set
 
Jane Austin bound in pink leather....FABULOUS!
http://juniperbooks.com/leather-style-custom-jackets/jane-austen-pink-leather-set-2/






 

 
Pink isn't just for a little girls room, it can drench your living spaces in pure sophistication...FABULOUS! 



 

Balloon chair with radiant orchid upholstery....FABULOUS!




L O V E

A room my FABULOUS daughter did for a Polyvore contest....FABULOUS! I love how she incorporated a Radiant Orchid!



Tuffted Radiant Orchid headboard......again just imagine the duvet you could pair with this?! 
 
 
 


 

My husband may just wake up one morning to see that I have transformed our room into an exact replica of this paradise......sleep with one eye open honey!





And there will be a tray of pink macaroons on that FABULOUS white lacquered table in front of the pink settee...

 
Heaven in a glass.......FABULOUS!




 Hubby and I at the San Francisco Ballet Gala a few years ago. It was FABULOUS evening!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment