Saturday, January 4, 2014




   









Welcome, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, and Happy New Year!  5 WAYS TO FABULOUS is a blog that I will be posting on FABULOUS FRIDAYS, I may post more than once a week....we will see just how many FABULOUS things I can find to share!  Below is a taste of the FIVE flavors of eye candy I will bring you each week.  So grab a glass of cappuccino, vino, champs, or something else divine and take a peek at what I think is FABULOUS.
 

1. FABULOUS FOOD

It's only appropriate to start the year off with bubbly and among my new favorites is this lovely libation I discovered this past holiday season. It was not only FABULOUS for my pallet but it was a fraction of the price of my old faithfuls. Lamarca Prosecco is sparkling wine that is delicate fruity. It goes beautifully with brie, dessert or a bubble bath.  



http://www.lamarcaprosecco.com/

Cappucino, Espresso, Americano, Latte, Mocha.....I'm addicted to them all and I don't want help!




Macaroons.....I always tell myself one will satisfy my craving but it never happens they are just perfect!




2. FABULOUS FEET!

Let's face it, shoes for women are like carbs, we really don't need more but they are nearly impossible to stay away from...especially during the holidays. Below are the ones I'm bedeviled by....they are a classic staple. I saw a similar pair recently at Steve Madden for a fraction of the price but alas, there were two pairs left...sigh. I'm sure this style will pop up again this spring.  I also buy my heels a half size larger and put a gel insert for added cushion. When I don't do this I dearly pay the price!



http://store.valentino.com/chooseyourcountry.asp



Steve Madden double bow pump


And here is a VERY close second......suede in the front, patent leather in the back and the camel and black are equally FABULOUS!

 

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=95307&vid=1&pid=973419002

3. FABULOUS FROCKS

The classic white blouse in cotton or silk. I think this is the most underrated wardrobe staple. It looks amazing with a black mini, vegan leather leggings, jeans or shorts.....

Tip: Look for fit not for size. I often buy clothes that are one or two sizes up and have it tailored. This assures you that the lengths are correct. Your local dry cleaners are often less expensive than you think and if the item of clothing is on sale it is a win win. Fit makes a world of difference! 





Vegan Leather Leggings= FABULOUS wit a chunky sweater, silk blouse, or t-shirt and denim...
The possibilities are endless. I wore mine with a long strand of pearls and leopard pumps.



http://www.polyvore.com/vegan_leather_leggings/shop?query=vegan+leather+leggings

4.FABULOUS FACES!

Makeup must have....Benefit's Lollitint and Sephora's Cream Lip Stain's are amazing for those days when makeup is a luxury. They both come in an array of colors and last long enough for you finish your errands, coffee or quick task at hand. I usually finish off my look with big sunglasses and I'm out the door. 





 
 
Bareminerals eye brightener is my new favorite magic marker. It goes on smooth and stays put, although I will say that if I need it to last longer than a few hours I set it with an ultra light coat of powder. I also like it because the shades match my olive skin tone better than some of the others I have tried.
 
 


5. FABULOUS FAVORITES!

For my debut blog I thought I'd share a few of my FAVORITE things.....

The Fairy Building....FABULOUS! Grab a cappuccino and bring your pooch. I love, love, love the gourmet finds around each and every corner or just strolling along the Embarcadero.



Union Square at Christmas.....simply magical!












FABULOUS Flowers.....









Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb......it is captivating for those with fragrance apathy.



And last but not least.....



because that would be boring and FABULOUS is never boring!





Bonus.... FABULOUS FRIENDS!

I am probably the most excited about this part of the blog. Each month I am going to bring you an exclusive peek into the lives of some of the most FABULOUS women around. You will get to see how they manage their crazy, hectic and successful lives and how they make it all work.










No comments:

Post a Comment