Sunday, April 19, 2015

A FABULOUS Sunday Morning Cocktail.....

Sundays just beckon for Mimosas. I love them with OJ but with grapefruit they have that extra kick that pairs better with certain dishes like omelets....come to think of it, they really don't need to be paired with anything except a FABULOUS Sunday!

        Ingredients

 
My two cents
 
Whole Foods or your local market may have fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.
 
I like to use Moët & Chandon Champagne but sparkling wine works too. Below is a link for Sparkling wine aka "Bargain Bubbles." I like Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco D.O.C.. It has a crisper, dryer flavor that I think works with the bittersweet grapefruit.
 
I also like to rim the glass with raw granulated sugar for added sweetness. Plus, I bet your Champaign flute would appreciate some accessories!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ruby-red-grapefruit-mimosas-recipe.html

Cheers and Subscribe! xox


 

No comments:

Post a Comment