Monday, February 16, 2015

The EVER FABULOUS...Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis!

Wow,  so many holidays have been packed into this weekend. I know that today is meant for us to remember all of the men who ran our great country but I can't help but think of the First Ladies that I believe deserve some well earned recognition. To be honest, I think they deserve a holiday all to themselves but I guess I'll have to settle and use today.

I choose to remember Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Besides having a deep admiration for her iconic style I also have an even deeper respect for the level of class she exemplified through all of her trials and tribulations.  

Jackie O's  trademark style endured and managed to influence generations. I think it was the fact that she was completely herself, uninfluenced and authentic. I love the large shades, shift dresses, triple strand of pearls, ballet flats and trademark trench coat.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 



 
 


 
 
 
 






 
 
 


 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment