Tuesday, March 17, 2015

5 FABULOUS Foods To Get Your Body Swimsuit-Ready.

When I started researching the information for this blog I was surprised at how many good options there are out there. I believe diet is really the most important part of staying healthy. I believe in exercise but I believe in diet more. So, with just a few weeks left until we bare all at the beach lets take a look at this list and start eating!


1. Avocado

I really want to order guacamole with chips right now all in the name of health and fitness but I guess the chips would sort of cancel out the good the avocado it doing so I came up with an alternative...toasted nan or baked pita chips with half an avocado and lemon with a dash of pepper. Plus this snack is going to be at the top of my list pool side this summer.

-Avocados have the good fat that help reduce blood sugar spikes which can cause your body to store fat.
-Avocados boost metabolism.
-Avocados aid in preserving free-radicals.
-Avocados help with the elimination of belly fat.



2. Chia Seeds

Soaking Chia Seeds so they swell before you eat them is best. I like to put them in my smoothies, mixed with quinoa or as a dessert with coconut milk and cinnamon.

-Chia Seeds help speed up your metabolism.
-Chia Seeds help to suppress your appetite.
-Chia Seeds help activate the bodies fat burning hormones.



3. Oysters

I don't need and excuse to eat these but the fact that they do so much good makes me want to have them more often. I just wish the champs that tastes so good with them was good for me too.

Luckily I only like them raw so just put a squeeze of lemon and dash of horseradish and you are good to go.

-100 calories in a dozen.
-Oysters are full of Zinc.
-Oysters decrease your appetite.
-Oysters help with PMS cravings.


4 Salmon.

We all know salmon is good for us but did you know that it can help your body shed belly fat when eaten regularly?

-Salmon helps to speed up your metabolism by activating your thyroid hormone.
-Packed with protein and omega 3's help you feel satisfied longer.




5.  Brazil nuts.

Whenever I saw these in a bowl of mixed nuts I used to pick around them but after reading up on these little gems I'm ready to start putting them on salads, oatmeal and keeping them handy for snacking.

-Brazil nuts boost your  metabolism.
-Brazil nuts help eliminate toxins from your fat cells and less fat cells means less cellulite.

 
Now you know what to add to your grocery list. xox




 

No comments:

Post a Comment