Monday, March 23, 2015

Are Skinny Jeans still FABULOUS for Spring? Here's the Skinny...

We can all thank fashion-genius Rachel Zoe for the 70's fashion revival. Bellbottoms are back in a big way and I'm thrilled. They make a major fashion statement and the correct cut and fit can work for most of us, but where does that leave the skinny? Upon hearing the first peep that skinnies might be out I did some hard-core-scientific research. First I got an almond milk latté then I started to dig deep to get to the bottom of it.  I interviewed women, scoured magazines and read the latest articles on the subject. I even hit the pavement and went to boutiques and major department stores. The list goes on and on and the only conclusion I came to after pouring through data for hour upon hour, is that they are here to stay...Thank the heavens because I just bought a pair of Hudson's.

So how have they changed? The answer is simple, they haven't... but what you pair them with has. Say goodbye to the Dolman a la 2010 and embrace the hippie chic and disco queen-era we have just entered. It may sound scary but I promise if you look in your closet you'd be surprised how easy it is to update your skinnies and keep them FABULOUS!













 


 
 
 
 


http://www.hudsonjeans.com/women-new-arrivals/l/1034

Please subscribe! xox



 

No comments:

Post a Comment