Friday, March 27, 2015

Why I Never Deviate From These 5 FABULOUS Nail Colors.

I actually didn't know I was doing this deliberately until I went to Nordstrom one day and saw a few shades of polish that brought out an inner revolt. They were the hottest colors of the season and I hated them. To me they looked... dare I say, tacky. Please tell me you have all thought this at one time or another, please? I just couldn't pull the trigger. I had to obey the inner side of me that dominates my every vain decision and pass them up. Now, I just know, unless a polish is a shade of Red, Pink, Nude, Noir or Clear...forget it.

Here are the 5 shades I think are always FABULOUS!

1. Clear

A coat of clear gives your nails a polished and sophisticated look with out being "over done". I like to use Butter, Hoarse Power. It's strengthening and it doesn't look too shiny, rather it gives your nails a healthy glow.



With that said, there is a time and place for shiny natural nails and these are my favorites.


 
 







2. Nude

I love nude nails. During the fall I prefer a truer-to-my-skin-tone nude and a deeper shade of bronze during the summer. It is subtle, chic and goes with every lip color and outfit choice.









3. Red

Nothing is hotter than a glossy red nail. I especially love the classic look of a matching nail and lip. I think this combination is overlooked and adds a certain polish to a formal look. During the holidays is may seem cliché to have red nails but to me it is fun. Also, a deep shade of red with a LBD is just downright sexy!





 
 
 
4. Pink

Pink is soft and reminds me of spring. It can also be bold and pop.  Pink nails with a floral dress is romantic feminine.  I don't mind being girly but for those of you who don't, think about how edgy black and gold jewelry could compliment a buff pink nail.   

 
 
 
 
5. Noir
 
This is my go to color. I love how sophisticated it looks. It works on all skin tones, always looks chic (the word chic must have a image of dark nail accompanied by a monochromatic outfit if you google it!).  But warning, if it chips nothing, I mean nothing looks worse.
 
 
 
 
 
Please share and subscribe! xox
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment