Saturday, March 7, 2015

5 FABULOUS ways to accessorize your swimsuit.

Here's how to accessorize your swimsuit with five simple pieces that are....FABULOUS.


1. Hats

Big floppy ones, woven fedoras, sun hats, cowboy hats. Not only are you making a fashion statement but you are shielding yourself from the sun.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Head Scarves

Don't think of this as a trend. It is always chic to rock this look no matter what was on the runway for 2015. I prefer to wear a bold patterned head wrap with a solid colored swim suit but if you find a Pucci ensemble then match, match, match! 
 
 
 
 
3. The Cover-Up
 
This is can be tricky. I think sometime we are too hard on ourselves and this is ever apparent when it comes to the cover up. I see so many women trying to hide behind them when they should be making a fashion statement with them. There is no need to wear your bed sheet over your suit.  
 
Summer's last kiss #stylesaint
 
 
White lace boho chic modern hippie dress or beach swimsuit cover up. For the BEST Bohemian fashion trends for 2014 FOLLOW http://www.pinterest.com/happygolicky/the-best-boho-chic-fashion-bohemian-jewelry-gypsy-/
 
What an amazing beach/summer style! Perfect for lounging in your swimwear to and from the pool/beach! The hat and bag aren't bad either ;)
 
I need to diy a black caftan like this for a sunmer swimsuit cover-up.
 
 
i need this!
 
5. The Perfect Beach Bag.

Think of it as any other investment bag. After all, it has big britches to fill. If you are like me then your everyday bag has makeup, a wallet, a first aid kit, and an "emergency bag" with anything and every thing I may need at some point even if it's in ten years from now. You never know when you may need to sew a button back on so I even have a needle and thread.  So, your beach bag needs to hold those things plus sunscreen, a towel and extra flip flops. Even though it feels like I'm carrying bricks around, it still doesn't have to look like it.

Louis Vuitton Summers ♥✤ | Keep the Glamour | BeStayBeautiful


Some of you have to get in on this: Goyard White Goyardine Canvas St. Louis PM Tote


Large Straw Bag Straw Beach BagStraw Bag by MOOSSHOP on Etsy

 
 
Nautical...how adorable is this?!!! 

Valentino. crochet appliqued onto straw bag. I like it!

Florabella's Bags Beach Tote | Everything But Water

5. BIG Sunglasses

I saved my favorite for last. I really should do a whole blog on these. I LOVE huge sunglasses, come to think of it the are all I wear except the one pair of aviators I bought and I still don't know why. Big sunglasses protect your eyes and the delicate skin around them, they cover your face if you don't want to wear make-up (I think of mine as more of a face shield for early morning coffee runs). But most important they are glamorous and always FABULOUS!



La Dolce Vita, Italian Summers // i really need a big, floppy hat now that i'm a west coast girl.



 
 
 

Tory Burch Oversized Sunglasses available at #Nordstrom #SUNGLASSES

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is an example of my daughter showing me how to rock this look!
 
Be sure to subscribe and be the first know what is....FABULOUS! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment